Wednesday 26 January 1921
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 26, 1921). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Eddie Barclay and Akio Morita.
The Human Voice, directed by Patrick Kennedy, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 January 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 January 1921!
Which were the important events of 26 January 1921 ?
- Roman Empire - third day of the Sementivae in honor of Ceres and Terra.
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Timothy and Titus
- Saint Paula
- Saint Alberic
- Margaret of Hungary
- International Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Uganda - Liberation Day.
- India - Republic Day - One of only three state holidays in India, celebrated with pomp and a military parade in New Delhi.
- International Customs Day.
- Australia - Australia Day.
- Eddie Barclay: French music producer whose singers included Jacques Brel, Dalida and Charles Aznavour.
- Akio Morita: Japanese businessman co-founded Sony (d. 1999).
- Johannes Driessler: composer.
- Frantisek Chaun: composer.
- Toronto St. Pat Corb Denneny scores 6 goals vs. Hamilton Tigers
- Soccer team GVAV of Groningen Netherlands forms.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Feather Your Nest - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- Broadway Blues - Nora Bayes
- Beautiful Annabelle Lee - Prince's Orchestra