Sunday 24 March 1946
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 24, 1946). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Herbert Wernicke and Klaus Dinger.
House of Horrors, directed by Jean Yarbrough, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1946
On TV people were watching Casper the Friendly Ghost.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 24 March 1946
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 March 1946!
Which were the important events of 24 March 1946 ?
- World Tuberculosis Day.
- Saint Simeon (died 1475)
- Ancient Latvia - Kazimiras Diena observed.
- Saint Catharine of Sweden ((died 1381)
- Herbert Wernicke
- Klaus Dinger: German guitarist and songwriter (Neu! La Düsseldorf and Kraftwerk) (d. 2008).
- Federico Fazzuoli: Italian television host and writer.
- Kitty O'Neil: American stuntwoman.
- The British Cabinet Mission, consisting of Lord Pethick-Lawrence, Sir Stafford Cripps and A. V. Alexander, arrives in India to discuss and plan for the transfer of power from the British Raj to Indian leadership.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1946 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Phil Harris - The Darktown Poker Club
- One-Zy, Two-Zy (I Love You-Zy) - Freddy Martin & His Orchestra