Sunday 24 March 1946
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Federico Fazzuoli and Klaus Dinger.
To Each His Own, directed by Mitchell Leisen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1946
while This Side of Innocence by Taylor Caldwell was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 March 1946!
Which were the important events of 24 March 1946 ?
- World Tuberculosis Day.
- Saint Simeon (died 1475)
- Ancient Latvia - Kazimiras Diena observed.
- Saint Catharine of Sweden ((died 1381)
- Federico Fazzuoli: Italian television host and writer.
- Klaus Dinger: German guitarist and songwriter (Neu! La Düsseldorf and Kraftwerk) (d. 2008).
- Kitty O'Neil: American stuntwoman.
- The British Cabinet Mission, consisting of Lord Pethick-Lawrence, Sir Stafford Cripps and A. V. Alexander, arrives in India to discuss and plan for the transfer of power from the British Raj to Indian leadership.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1946 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- One-Zy, Two-Zy (I Love You-Zy) - Freddy Martin & His Orchestra
- Phil Harris - The Darktown Poker Club
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?