Saturday 27 June 1914
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 27, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Giorgio Almirante and Laurie Lee.
The Fatal Mallet, directed by Mack Sennett, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 June 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 June 1914!
Which were the important events of 27 June 1914 ?
- National HIV Testing Day in United States
- National Veterans' Day in the United Kingdom 
- Stonewall Day (date of many gay pride celebrations, including those in New York City, San Francisco, Toronto, and Madrid)
- Feast of St Cyril of Alexandria
- Giorgio Almirante: Italian politician, the longtime leader of Italy's small but vocal Neo-Fascist party.
- Laurie Lee: Poet.
- Alexander Pola [Abraham Polak]: Dutch actor / writer (Farce Major).
- Robert Aickman: English author and activist co-founded the Inland Waterways Association (d. 1981).
- Jack Johnson beats Frank Moran in 20 for heavyweight boxing title
- US signs treaty of commerce with Ethiopia.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Celebratin' Day in Tennessee - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- You're Here and I'm Here - Harry Macdonough & Olive Kline