Friday 27 September 1907
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on September 27, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Francis Ambrière and Bhagat Singh.
Faust, directed by Hoku Uchiyama, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 September 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 September 1907!
Which were the important events of 27 September 1907 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mashfyyat (Will) - First day of the eleventh month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- RC Saints - Saint Vincent de Paul
- Ethiopian Orthodox Church - Meskel
- Also see September 27 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- French Republican Calendar - Balsamine (Impatiens) Day, sixth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Belgium - French Community Day
- Francis Ambrière: French author who was selected for the Prix Goncourt in 1940, for his book Les Grandes Vacances which chronicles the lives of French prisoners of war in 1940.
- Bhagat Singh: Indian freedom fighter (d. 1931).
- Maurice Blanchot: French philosopher and theorist (d. 2003).
- Bernard Miles: English actor director producer and screenwriter (d. 1991).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1907 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Harrigan - Edward Meeker
- I'm Tying the Leaves So They Won't Come Down - Byron G. Harlan
- It's Great to be a Soldier Man - Billy Murray
- Won't You be My Honey? - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- In the Good Old Steamboat Days - Murry K. Hill