Friday 28 December 1956
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on December 28, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Nigel Kennedy and Kenneth Grant.
C.I.D., directed by Raj Khosla, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while Profiles In Courage by John F. Kennedy was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Vampira.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 December 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 December 1956!
Which were the important events of 28 December 1956 ?
- The third day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- Calendar of Saints - Feast of the Holy Innocents, a.k.a. Childermas, commemorating the Massacre of the Innocents on order of king Herod the Great. In Spain and Latin American countries the festival is celebrated in a manner similar to April Fool's Day.
- Nigel Kennedy: English violinist.
- Kenneth Grant: Bass / vocalist (Midnight Star-No Parking, Operator).
- Michael Gibbons: rocker (Bo Donaldson and Heywoods - "Billy Don't be a Hero").
- Roelof Kranenburg: Dutch social democratic party-chairman, dies at age 76.
- Miss Frances [Horwich], last Ding Dong School on NBC-TV
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?