Monday 10 December 1956
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 10, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Rod Blagojevich and Michael VerMeulen.
In UK Just Walkin' In The Rain by Johnnie Ray was in the top 5 hits.
Baby Doll, directed by Elia Kazan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while The Tribe That Lost Its Head by Nicholas Monsarrat was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Wedding Day.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 December 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 December 1956!
Which were the important events of 10 December 1956 ?
- Rod Blagojevich: American lawyer and politician 40th Governor of Illinois.
- Yiannis Stournaras: Economist.
- Michael VerMeulen: Journalist.
- Roberto Cassinelli: Italian lawyer and politician.
- Jacquelyn Mitchard: American journalist and author.
- Jan van Dijk: Dutch footballer and manager.
- David Shimoni: Belarusian-Israeli poet and translator (d. 1956).
- Establishment of MPLA in Angola.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1956 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?