Monday 10 December 1956
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Michael VerMeulen and Rod Blagojevich.
In UK Just Walkin' In The Rain by Johnnie Ray was in the top 5 hits.
The Rainmaker, directed by Joseph Anthony, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while Don'T Go Near The Water by William Brinkley was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Air Power.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 December 1956!
Which were the important events of 10 December 1956 ?
- Michael VerMeulen: Journalist.
- Rod Blagojevich: American lawyer and politician 40th Governor of Illinois.
- Roberto Cassinelli: Italian lawyer and politician.
- Jacquelyn Mitchard: American journalist and author.
- Jan van Dijk: Dutch footballer and manager.
- David Shimoni: Belarusian-Israeli poet and translator (d. 1956).
- Establishment of MPLA in Angola.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 10 December 1956
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1956 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?