Sunday 28 January 1912
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jackson Pollock and William "Bill".
How a Mosquito Operates, directed by Winsor McCay, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 January 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 January 1912!
Which were the important events of 28 January 1912 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Thomas Aquinas
- Jackson Pollock: American artist, a painter and exponent of abstract expressionism and, in particular, the form known as "action painting.
- William "Bill": Henson English diplomat (Prague 1939).
- Ursula Herking: German film actress.
- Gustave de Molinari: Dutch-Belgian economist and theorist (d. 1912).
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1912 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Knock Wood - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- The Wedding Glide - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- The Harbor of Love - Frank Coombs & William H. Thompson