Wednesday 30 June 1920
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 30, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Sam Moskowitz and Ruth Coe.
High and Dizzy, directed by Hal Roach, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 June 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 June 1920!
Which were the important events of 30 June 1920 ?
- Independence Day in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- First Martyrs of the See of Rome.
- Sam Moskowitz: Science Fiction Fandom historian.
- Ruth Coe: American mother of rapist Kevin Coe, who was arrested on 3/10/1981 and convicted that August.
- Zeno Colo
- Eleanor Taylor: American poet and educator (d. 2011).
- Lena Christ: Writer, dies at 38.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Green Brothers Novelty Band - La Veeda
- Rose of Washington Square - Henry Burr
- Patches - Nora Bayes