Monday 30 March 1914
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 30, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Heinz Paul Taeger and Heinz Taeger.
Cabiria, directed by Giovanni Pastrone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 March 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1914!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1914 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
- Heinz Paul Taeger
- Sonny Boy: Williamson [John Lee] blues musician (Down and Out Blues).
- Heinz Taeger: German building engineer.
- Germaine Stilson: Surbourg Journalist.
- Sonny Williamson: American singer-songwriter and harmonica player (d. 1948).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1914 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Broadway Medley - Pietro Deiro
- Rebecca of Sunny-brook Farm - Henry Burr & Helen Clark
- Sweethearts - Victor Herbert & His Orchestra