Thursday 30 May 1918US date format: 5/30/1918, UK date format: 30/5/1918
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 30, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Guadalupe ''Pita'' Amor and William Wisman.
The City Slicker, directed by Gilbert Pratt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 May 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 May 1918!
Which were the important events of 30 May 1918 ?
- Saint Reinhilde
- Peru ? National Potato Day .
- United States ? Memorial Day (originally ? currently last Monday in May).
- Saint Ferdinand III
- Saint Gabinus
- Saint Jeanne d'Arc
- Trinidad and Tobago ? Indian Arrival Day(National Holiday).
- Guadalupe ''Pita'' Amor: Mexican poet (d. 2000).
- William Wisman: Augusta Military man.
- Bob Evans: American restaurateur (d. 2007).
- Pita Amor: Mexican poet and author (d. 2000).
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1918 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Wedding Bells (Will They Ever Ring for Me?) - Al Jolson
- N Everything - Al Jolson
- K-K-K-Katy (Stammering Song) - Billy Murray
- Just a Baby's Prayer at Twilight - Prince's Orchestra
- Some Day They're Coming Home Again - Orpheus Quartet