Sunday 30 May 1920
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 30, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include André Cailloux and Franklin J Schaffner.
Tit for Tat, directed by Charley Rogers, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 May 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 May 1920!
Which were the important events of 30 May 1920 ?
- Saint Reinhilde
- Peru ? National Potato Day .
- United States ? Memorial Day (originally ? currently last Monday in May).
- Saint Ferdinand III
- Saint Gabinus
- Saint Jeanne d'Arc
- Trinidad and Tobago ? Indian Arrival Day(National Holiday).
- André Cailloux
- Franklin J Schaffner
- George London (bass-baritone)
- John Heawood: Actor / singer / choreographer (Chitty Chitty Bang Bang).
- Franklin Schaffner: Japanese-American director and producer (d. 1989).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1920 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Afghanistan - Prince's Orchestra
- When My Baby Smiles at Me - Ted Lewis & His Band
- That Wonderful Kid from Madrid - Al Jolson
- I'll See You In C-U-B-A - Billy Murray