Sunday 30 May 1920
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include André Cailloux and Franklin J Schaffner.
The Flapper, directed by Alan Crosland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
What the sky looked like on 30 May 1920
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 May 1920!
Which were the important events of 30 May 1920 ?
- Saint Reinhilde
- Peru ? National Potato Day .
- United States ? Memorial Day (originally ? currently last Monday in May).
- Saint Ferdinand III
- Saint Gabinus
- Saint Jeanne d'Arc
- Trinidad and Tobago ? Indian Arrival Day(National Holiday).
- André Cailloux
- Franklin J Schaffner
- George London (bass-baritone)
- John Heawood: Actor / singer / choreographer (Chitty Chitty Bang Bang).
- Franklin Schaffner: Japanese-American director and producer (d. 1989).
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1920 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Prince's Orchestra - Afghanistan
- When My Baby Smiles at Me - Ted Lewis & His Band
- That Wonderful Kid from Madrid - Al Jolson
- I'll See You In C-U-B-A - Billy Murray