Tuesday 31 March 1914
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Octavio Paz and Palmira Pla Pechovierto.
Cabiria, directed by Giovanni Pastrone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 31 March 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 March 1914!
Which were the important events of 31 March 1914 ?
- Saint Cornelia
- CTsar Ch�vez Day - official holiday in five states and many cities across the U.S.
- Freedom Day in Malta.
- Saint Amos
- Saint Benjamin
- Blessed Hendrik Werner
- Saint Balbina of Rome
- New Jersey - Thomas Mundy Peterson Day.
- Octavio Paz: Mexican poet, writer and diplomat, recognized as one of the major Latin American writers of the 20th century.
- Palmira Pla Pechovierto: Spanish pedagogy, teacher and socialist polictican.
- Ch Morgenstern writer: dies at age 42.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1914 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Broadway Medley - Pietro Deiro
- Rebecca of Sunny-brook Farm - Henry Burr & Helen Clark
- Victor Herbert & His Orchestra - Sweethearts