Tuesday 3 July 1951
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Claude Duvalier [Papa Doc] and Jean-Claude Duvalier.
Strangers on a Train, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while From Here To Eternity by James Jones was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Front Page Detective.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1951.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 July 1951!
Which were the important events of 3 July 1951 ?
- National holiday in Belarus
- Feast day of Saint Thomas
- Start of the Dog Days
- Jean-Claude Duvalier [Papa Doc]: Deposed Haitian president-for-life.
- Jean-Claude Duvalier: Ex-President of Haiti, son of François Duvalier "Papa Doc", he succeeded him after his death in 1971 and ruled Haiti until 1986.
- Richard Hadlee: New Zealand cricketer and footballer.
- 33rd PGA Championship: Sam Snead at Oakmont Country Club - Oakmont, Pennsylvania
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?