Saturday 21 July 1951
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Alice in Wonderland, directed by Clyde Geronimi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while From Here To Eternity by James Jones was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1951.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 July 1951!
Which were the important events of 21 July 1951 ?
- St. Zoticus
- St. Victor of Marseilles
- St. Barhadbesciabus
- St. Arbogastus
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Praxedes
- Singapore: Racial Harmony Day
- Guam: Liberation Day (1944)
- Bolivia: Martyrs' Day
- Belgium: National holiday (1831 - inauguration of LTopold I, first king of the Belgians)
- Diana Dennis: Portland, Oregon -- Body builder (Women Physique World).
- Doug Collins: United States -- Basketball player (1972 Olympics - Silver Medalist).
- Arlette Chabot: French journalist and political commentator.
- Patrick Gabarrou: French mountaineer and mountain guide who is credited with more than 300 first ascents, most of them in the Mont Blanc massif.
- Robin Williams: American actor who, after improv at L.A.
- Slick Watts: NBA basketball player (Seattle SuperSonic).
- Dalai Lama returns to Tibet
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1951 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Them There Eyes - Champ Butler
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?