Monday 8 March 1954
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK I See The Moon by The Stargazers was in the top 5 hits.
Beat the Devil, directed by John Huston, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while Not As A Stranger by Morton Thompson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 March 1954!
Which were the important events of 8 March 1954 ?
- Saint Philemon (d. 305)
- Albania, Romania - Mother's Day.
- Catholicism Saint John of God.
- Hudson's Birthday - The Second Coming Of Christmas.
- Saint Humfried of Terwaan
- Saint Cyrillus of Africa
- Valerie Kaan: American businesswoman, a multimillionaire who is partner and common-law wife to William Lilly, a self-described "condo king.
- Cheryl Baker rock vocalist (Bucks Fizz - "My Camera Never Lies": "Making Your Mind Up").
- Karl Schnabl: 90m ski jumper (1976 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Cheryl Baker: English singer (Bucks Fizz and Co-Co).
- Bob Brozman: American guitarist (R.
- David Wilkie: England, United Kingdom -- 200m backstroke swimmer (1976 Olympics - Gold Medalist)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1954 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?