Tuesday 27 January 1920
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Philip Caldwell and Claude Labbé.
Suds, directed by Jack Dillon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 January 1920!
Which were the important events of 27 January 1920 ?
- UN ? International Holocaust Memorial Day
- Germany ? Gedenktag fnr die Opfer des Nationalsozialismus (Commemoration Day for the Victims of National Socialism).
- Catholicism ? Catholic Schools Week.
- Poland ? Dzie? Pami?ci Ofiar Nazizmu (Memorial Day for the Victims of Nazism).
- Italy ? Giorno della Memoria (Memorial Day).
- Denmark ? Auschwitzdag (Auschwitz Day; commemoration day for the victims of the Holocaust and other genocide).
- Serbia ? St. Sava Day.
- United Kingdom ? Holocaust Memorial Day.
- Philip Caldwell: American business executive.
- Claude Labbé: French politician, Deputy for the Premiere of Seine-et-Oise from 1958 to 1993, President of the RPR from 1979 to 1985; Deputy of Hauts-de-Seine from 1986 to 1993.
- John Box: British film production designer and art director (Born 1920).
- Hiroyoshi Nishizawa: Japanese lieutenant and pilot (d. 1944).
- Helmut Zacharias: German violinist and composer (d. 2002).
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Ben Selvin & His Orchestra - Dardanella
- Everybody Calls Me Honey - Nora Bayes
- That Naughty Waltz - Eddy Brown
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?