Saturday 24 January 1920
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Don Saddler and Jerry Maren.
Suds, directed by Jack Dillon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 January 1920!
Which were the important events of 24 January 1920 ?
- Jim Ross Day - State of Oklahoma
- Roman Catholic Church - Feasts of St. Francis de Sales and Our Lady of Peace
- Roman Empire - first day of the Sementivae in honor of Ceres and Terra
- Don Saddler: Van Nuys, California -- Dancer (Holiday Hotel).
- Jerry Maren: Actor (munchkin-Wizard of Oz, Mayor McCheese).
- Jimmy Forrest: American saxophonist (d. 1980).
- Amedeo Modigliani: Italian artist who specialized in portrait paintings of artists, poets, musicians and models, using a style that depicted them with long bodies and oval heads.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Ben Selvin & His Orchestra - Dardanella
- Everybody Calls Me Honey - Nora Bayes
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?