Thursday 2 January 1941
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 2, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Cheers for Miss Bishop, directed by Tay Garnett, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching Gabby.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 January 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 January 1941!
Which were the important events of 2 January 1941 ?
- New Zealand ? Statutory holiday, Second day of New Year.
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day.
- Slovenia ? Second day of New Year.
- Scotland ? Second day of the Hogmanay Bank Holiday.
- Catholicism and Anglicanism ? Feast day of St. Basil the Great and Gregory Nazianzen.
- The eighth day of Christmas (and ninth night of same) in Western Christianity.
- Science Fiction Day
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 02 January
- Mischa Levitzki: Russian-born pianist (Born 1898).