Thursday 2 January 1941
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Reluctant Dragon, directed by Alfred L. Werker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
while Oliver Wiswell by Kenneth Roberts was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Men at Work.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 January 1941!
Which were the important events of 2 January 1941 ?
- New Zealand ? Statutory holiday, Second day of New Year.
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day.
- Slovenia ? Second day of New Year.
- Scotland ? Second day of the Hogmanay Bank Holiday.
- Catholicism and Anglicanism ? Feast day of St. Basil the Great and Gregory Nazianzen.
- The eighth day of Christmas (and ninth night of same) in Western Christianity.
- Science Fiction Day
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 02 January
- Mischa Levitzki: Russian-born pianist (Born 1898).
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1941 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Yes, My Darling Daughter - Dinah Shore
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?