Tuesday 2 August 1910
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 2, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lawrence Josset and Gertruida EW "Truss" van Aalten.
Distractions of Foolshead, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 August 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 August 1910!
Which were the important events of 2 August 1910 ?
- St. Etheldritha/Alfrida
- St. Alphonsus Mary de Ligouri
- St. Stephen
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 4 saints: St. Peter Julian Eymard
- Feast day of Ilya the Prophet in Russian Orthodox Church
- Bulgaria/Republic of Macedonia - Ilinden (St. Ilya Day), a day of remembrance of the Ilinden Uprising
- Costa Rica - Our Lady of the Angels
- Day of airborne forces in Russia
- Gertruida EW "Truss" van Aalten: Actress (Girl in Blue Hat).
- Lawrence Josset: Engraver.
- Lou Zara: NYC, New York -- Writer (Stump the authors).
- Gilberte Chazottes: Argentine-French noted family member, the wife of French aviator Jean Mermoz (1901-1936).
- Roger MacDougall: Scottish director playwright and screenwriter (d. 1993).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1910 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Ring O' Roses - Harry Macdonough & Lucy Isabelle Marsh
- I've Got a Pain in My Sawdust - Kitty Cheatham
- We Shall Meet Bye and Bye - Frank Stanley & Henry Burr
- Ave Maria - Frances Alda