Sunday 2 November 1941
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 2, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Bruce Welch and Dave Stockton.
Suspicion, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 November 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 November 1941!
Which were the important events of 2 November 1941 ?
- Catholicism - All Souls Day (unless on a Sunday)
- Rastafari movement - The coronation of Haile Selassie (1930) celebrated
- USA - admission day (1889) of North Dakota and South Dakota as 39th and 40th states.
- Ancient Latvia - Dveselu Diena held
- Mexico and the United States - Day of the Dead (Spanish: El Dia de los Muertos), a Mexican and Mexican-American celebration of dead ancestors.
- Bruce Welch: English singer-songwriter guitarist and producer (The Shadows).
- Dave Stockton: American professional golfer with the PGA Sr.
- David Knapp Stockton: San Bernardino, California -- PGA golfer (1970 PGA).
- David Stockton: San Bernardino sports Champions.
- Arun Shourie: Indian journalist economist and politician Indian Minister of Communications.
- Metin Akpınar: Turkish actor.