Sunday 8 April 1945
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 8, 1945). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Michel Gillibert and Joel Robuchon.
Two O'Clock Courage, directed by Anthony Mann, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 April 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 April 1945!
Which were the important events of 8 April 1945 ?
- Saint Constance
- Buddha's Birthday in Japan
- Saint Walter of Pontoise (died 1099)
- Saint Julie Billiart of Namur (died 1816).
- Michel Gillibert: French politician who served as Secretary of State for the Disabled.
- Robert Brady: Politician.
- Joel Robuchon: Chef.
- Ian White: MEP.
- Derrick Walker: British racing team owner.
- Nazi occupiers executed, Nazi general Christiansen flees Netherlands
- World War II: After an air raid accidentally destroys a train carrying about 4,000 Nazi concentration camp internees in Prussian Hanover, the survivors are massacred by Nazis.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1945 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I Don't Care Who Knows It - Harry James & His Orchestra
- Betty Hutton - Stuff Like That There