Tuesday 4 December 1928
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 4, 1928). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dena Dietrich in Pittsburgh and Russell L.
A Horse Tale, directed by Brad Keller, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 December 1928
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 December 1928!
Which were the important events of 4 December 1928 ?
- Roman festivals - secret ceremonies in honor of Bona Dea
- R.C. Saints - Saint John of Damascus: optional memorial; also Saint Barbara
- Santerfa, Lukumf - Day of Shango
- International Hug Day. See Also: January 21st, National Hugging Day
- Navy Day in India
- Russell L: Rogers; US Air Force/astronaut (X-20).
- Dena Dietrich in Pittsburgh: Pennsylvania, USA; actress (Dena - Karen, Ethel - The Ropers).
- Hebe De Bonafini: Argentine activist, one of the founders of the Association of the Mothers of the Plaza de Mayo, an organization of Argentine mothers whose children were disappeared during the Dirty War.
- Jean-Claude Leny: French business leader, president of Framatome Group (a company that designs and maintains nuclear reactors).
- Dena Dietrich: American actress.