Friday 14 December 1928
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 14, 1928). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Sally Brophy and Oleg Prokofiev.
The Spieler, directed by Tay Garnett, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 December 1928
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 December 1928!
Which were the important events of 14 December 1928 ?
- R.C. Saints - Memorial of Saint John of the Cross
- Sally Brophy: American stage and television actress and college theatre arts professor.
- Oleg Prokofiev: Russian artist, sculptor and poet.
- Theodore Roberts: Actor (Roaring Road, 10 Commandments), dies at 77.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1928 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Frank Crumit - A Gay Caballero
- You're the Cream in My Coffee - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra