Tuesday 3 December 1957
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 3, 1957). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jan Bogaert and Anne Ragde.
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Jailhouse Rock by Elvis Presley.
In UK Mary's Boy Child by Harry Belafonte was in the top 5 hits.
Witness for the Prosecution, directed by Billy Wilder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1957
while To Live Again by Catherine Marshall was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Real McCoys.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 December 1957
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 December 1957!
Which were the important events of 3 December 1957 ?
- International Day of Disabled Persons - 
- R.C. Saints - memorial of Saint Francis Xavier; also Saint Birinus
- Jan Bogaert
- Anne Ragde
- Éric Naggar
- Valerie Quennessen: French actress (d. 1989).
- Maxim Korobov: Russian businessman and politician.
- Valérie Quennessen: French actress (d. 1989).
- Frank E Gannett: newspaper publisher, dies at age 81.
- 23rd Heisman Trophy Award: John Crow, Texas A&M (HB).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1957 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?