Saturday 3 March 1956
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 3, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Carlo Mazzacurati and Jim Barton.
In UK It's Almost Tomorrow by The Dreamweavers was in the top 5 hits.
1984, directed by Michael Anderson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while Surprised By Joy by C.S. Lewis was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Heidi.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 March 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 March 1956!
Which were the important events of 3 March 1956 ?
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day
- Bulgaria - Liberation Day.
- Malawi - Martyr's Day.
- Hinamatsuri - Japanese celebration day for girls.
- Carlo Mazzacurati
- Jim Barton: Lincoln, Nebraska -- Soling yachter (1996 Olympics - Bronze Medalist).
- Zbigniew Boniek: Polish footballer and manager.
- Willem H Keesom: Dutch physicist (Helium I/II), dies at age 79.
- Morocco gains independence from France (Anniversary of throne)
- Indonesian government of Harahap resigns.
- Cockie Gastelaars swims world record 100 metre freestyle (1:04.2).
- Manhattan Borough President Hulan Jack makes plans for a new 110,000-seat stadium to entice New York Giants to stay in New York.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1956 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?