Thursday 29 March 1956
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 29, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Vivian Martin and Sue Fogleman.
In UK The Poor People Of Paris by Winifred Atwell was in the top 5 hits.
Mohawk, directed by Kurt Neumann, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while The Secret Of The Hittites by C.W. Ceram was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Double Cross.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 March 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 March 1956!
Which were the important events of 29 March 1956 ?
- St. Bertold (d.1179)
- Blessed Hugo (d.1239)
- St. Ludolf of Ratzeburg (d.1250)
- St. Eustace
- Memorial day and commemoration of the 1947 revolt against French colonisation in Madagascar
- Youth Day in Taiwan
- Festival of Ishtar.
- St. Jonas (d. 327)
- Vivian Martin: American astrologer and journalist who is the author of a general book on astrology that was published in the fall of 1987.
- Lisa J Allen: TV reporter / lawyer.
- Sue Fogleman: LPGA golfer.
- Stephen Cole: English journalist.
- Patty Donahue: American singer (The Waitresses) (Born 1956).
- Kurt Thomas: American gymnast and actor.
- Infante Alfonso: of Spain (Born 1941).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1956 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?