Saturday 31 March 1956
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 31, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include François Brottes and Aissa Gionis.
In UK The Poor People Of Paris by Winifred Atwell was in the top 5 hits.
Mohawk, directed by Kurt Neumann, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while The Man In The Gray Flannel Suit by Sloan Wilson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Double Cross.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 31 March 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 March 1956!
Which were the important events of 31 March 1956 ?
- Saint Cornelia
- CTsar Ch�vez Day - official holiday in five states and many cities across the U.S.
- Freedom Day in Malta.
- Saint Amos
- Saint Benjamin
- Blessed Hendrik Werner
- Saint Balbina of Rome
- New Jersey - Thomas Mundy Peterson Day.
- François Brottes
- Aissa Gionis: American noted family, the daughter of John Wayne and his wife Pilar Palleta, the fifth of her dad's seven kids, raised in a sheltered life.
- Didier Hoch: French business leader in the vaccine industry, who serves as Executive Chairman of Biovision, the annual forum on future-oriented research in life sciences.
- Ralph DePalma: Italian-born race car driver (Born 1884).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1956 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?