Friday 23 March 1956US date format: 3/23/1956, UK date format: 23/3/1956
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on March 23, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include José Manuel Barroso and Andrew Mitchell.
In UK It's Almost Tomorrow by The Dreamweavers was in the top 5 hits.
Patterns, directed by Fielder Cook, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while Aspects Of Love by David Garnett was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Heidi.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 March 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 March 1956!
Which were the important events of 23 March 1956 ?
- Saint Rebecca (d.1914)
- Roman Empire - Tubilustrium was held in honor of Mars.
- Ancient Latvia - Lieldienas held in honor of Mara and other pagan goddesses.
- Pakistan - National Day (Republic Day).
- Saint Turibius of Mongrovejo (died 1606)
- Saint Ethelwald
- Saint Victorian
- Roman Empire - The fifth and final day of Quinquatria, held in honor of Minerva.
- José Manuel Barroso
- Andrew Mitchell: English soldier and politician Secretary...
- Jeremy Wade: English biologist and author.
- Jose Manuel Barroso: Portuguese politician.
- Julia Glass: American author and winner of the 2002...
- Steven Saylor: Author.
- José Barroso: Portuguese academic and politician 115th...
- Serena Grandi: Italian film actress with not much...
- Jose Manuel Barroso: Politician.
- Laura Thorne: chef (named one of ten best American...
- Pakistan proclaimed an Islamic Republic in Commonwealth (National Day)
- Sudan becomes independent
- Pakistan becomes the first Islamic republic in the world. (Republic Day in Pakistan)
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1956 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?