Monday 26 March 1956
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 26, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Tatyana Kochergina and Charly McClain in Jackson.
In UK The Poor People Of Paris by Winifred Atwell was in the top 5 hits.
Mohawk, directed by Kurt Neumann, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while What I Think by Adlai E. Stevenson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Double Cross.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 March 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 March 1956!
Which were the important events of 26 March 1956 ?
- Saint Emmanuel (died 304)
- Saint Ludger
- Saint Larissa
- Prince Kuhio Day in Hawaii
- Zoroastrianism - Prophet Zoroaster's Birthday.
- Tatyana Kochergina: USSR -- Team handball (1976, 80 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Charly McClain in Jackson: Tennessee, USA; country singer (Radio Heart).
- Charly McClain: American singer-songwriter.
- Park Won-soon: South Korean lawyer and politician 35th Mayor of Seoul.
- Thomas Alexandrovich de Hartmann: Composer, dies at 70.
- Medic Alert Foundation forms
- Red Buttons debuts on TV in Studio One
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1956 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?