Tuesday 3 April 1956
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 3, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Miguel Bosé and Terry Kubicka.
In UK The Poor People Of Paris by Winifred Atwell was in the top 5 hits.
The Man in the Gray Flannel Suit, directed by Nunnally Johnson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while The Scrolls From The Dead Sea by Edmund Wilson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Double Cross.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 April 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 April 1956!
Which were the important events of 3 April 1956 ?
- Saint Sixtus I
- Saint Agape (died 304)
- Saint Richard (d.1253)
- Miguel Bosé: Spanish/Italian musician and actor, born in Panama as the son of Italian actress Lucia Bosè (real name Lucia Borloni) and bullfighter Luis Miguel Dominguín (real name Luis Miguel González Lucas).
- Terry Kubicka
- Boris Miljkovic: Serbian director.
- Frédéric Aguessy: French pianist, conductor and music teacher.
- Ray Combs: American game show host and comedian (d. 1996).
- Mick Mars: Musician.
- Boris Miljković: Serbian director and producer.
- Tessa Souter: English-American singer-songwriter.
- Kalle Kulbok: Estonian politician.
- Miguel Bose: Panama -- Spanish singer / actor (El Avaro, Queen Margot).
- T Kostov: Bulgarian Vice Premier, executed.
- Silk Stockings closes at Imperial Theater NYC after 461 performances
- Bulgarian Vice Premier Traitsjo Kostov rehabilitated
- Hudsonville-Standale Tornado: The western half of the Lower Peninsula of Michigan is struck by a deadly F5 tornado.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1956 ?
Top #5 songs in the UK
- The Poor People Of Paris - Winifred Atwell
- The Dreamweavers - It's Almost Tomorrow
- Kay Starr - Rock And Roll Waltz
- The Hilltoppers - Only You
- Dave King With The Keynotes - Memories Are Made Of This
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?