Tuesday 3 April 1956
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Miguel Bosé and Terry Kubicka.
In UK The Poor People Of Paris by Winifred Atwell was in the top 5 hits.
Sawdust and Tinsel, directed by Ingmar Bergman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while The Man In The Gray Flannel Suit by Sloan Wilson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Telephone Time.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 April 1956!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 3 April 1956 ?
- Saint Sixtus I
- Saint Agape (died 304)
- Saint Richard (d.1253)
- Miguel Bosé: Spanish/Italian musician and actor, born in Panama as the son of Italian actress Lucia Bosè (real name Lucia Borloni) and bullfighter Luis Miguel Dominguín (real name Luis Miguel González Lucas).
- Terry Kubicka
- Boris Miljkovic: Serbian director.
- Frédéric Aguessy: French pianist, conductor and music teacher.
- Ray Combs: American game show host and comedian (d. 1996).
- Kalle Kulbok: Estonian politician.
- Boris Miljković: Serbian director and producer.
- Tessa Souter: English-American singer-songwriter.
- Miguel Bose: Panama -- Spanish singer / actor (El Avaro, Queen Margot).
- T Kostov: Bulgarian Vice Premier, executed.
- Silk Stockings closes at Imperial Theater NYC after 461 performances
- Bulgarian Vice Premier Traitsjo Kostov rehabilitated
- Hudsonville-Standale Tornado: The western half of the Lower Peninsula of Michigan is struck by a deadly F5 tornado.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1956 ?
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?