Monday 19 March 1956US date format: 3/19/1956, UK date format: 19/3/1956
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces (see birth chart on March 19, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alina Castro and Egor Gaidar.
In UK It's Almost Tomorrow by The Dreamweavers was in the top 5 hits.
Patterns, directed by Fielder Cook, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while How To Live 365 Days A Year by John A. Schindler was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Heidi.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 March 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 March 1956!
Which were the important events of 19 March 1956 ?
- Saint Adeltrudis (d.670)
- Saint Landoald
- Las Fallas in Valencia, Spain.
- Roman Catholicism and Church of England - Saint Joseph's Day for Saint Joseph of Nazareth, spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary, stepfather of Jesus; patron saint of Belgium, a good death, carpenters hence also (alternative) Father's Day in Spain, Portugal, Belgium
- Mojoday in Discordianism
- The swallows return to Mission San Juan Capistrano in California.
- The first day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- Alina Castro: Havanna, Cuba -- Daughter of Fidel.
- Egor Gaidar: Russian politician, PM of russia during...
- Yegor Gaidar: Russian economist and politician First...
- Biggest NBA margin of victory: Minnesota Lakers-133, Saint Louis Hawks-75.
- At age 48, Dutch boxer Bep van Klaveren contests his last match in Rotterdam.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1956 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?