Wednesday 28 March 1956
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 28, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Zizi Possi and April Margera.
In UK The Poor People Of Paris by Winifred Atwell was in the top 5 hits.
Mohawk, directed by Kurt Neumann, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while Surprised By Joy by C.S. Lewis was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Double Cross.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 March 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 March 1956!
Which were the important events of 28 March 1956 ?
- Saint Sixtus III
- Slovakia, Czech Republic - Teachers' Day.
- Saint Castor
- Saint Gontram (died 592)
- Saint Malchus
- Saint Priscus
- Zizi Possi
- April Margera: mother of Bam Margera.
- Steve Ballmer: Businessman.
- Jacky Jacobe: French homicide; the killer of his mistress with a revolver 8/23/1987, Bar-de-Duc, France.
- Susan Ershler: American mountaineer and author.
- Evelin Jahl: in the German Democratic Republic; discus thrower (Olympics-2 gold-1976).
- Arthur "Big Boy" Crudup: Vocalist, dies of a heart attack.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1956 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?