Tuesday March 13, 2007
US date format: 3/13/2007, UK date format: 13/3/2007
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces (see birth chart on March 13, 2007). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope Benedict XVI was leading the Catholic Church.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to This Is Why I'm Hot by Mims.
In UK Shine by Take That was in the top 5 hits.
Reign Over Me, directed by Mike Binder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while Family Tree by Barbara Delinsky was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Blood Ties.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Chocolate Castle or Dragon Ball Z: Harukanaru Densetsu.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of March 13, 2007?
- Demonstrators in Mexico City clash with police as U.S. President George W. Bush meets with Mexican President Felipe Calderón in Mérida, Yucatán. (AP via Jerusalem Post)
- Relatives of the 17 victims of the USS ''Cole'' bombing take Sudan to court in a civil suit claiming that the terrorist attack could not have happened without Sudan's help. (AP via Houston Chronicle)
- Twenty Ecuadoran lawmakers clash with police after trying to regain their seats in Congress. The legislators were part of a group of 57 dismissed by President Rafael Correa for trying to block a referendum. (BBC)
- Morgan Tsvangirai, the leader of the Movement for Democratic Change in Zimbabwe, appears in court limping and with a head wound after having been arrested on Sunday. Tsvangarai is later taken from court to a hospital under police guard. (New York Times)
- See more
- Arnold Skaaland: American professional wrestler (Born...
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 13, 2007?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Mims - This Is Why I'm Hot
- Akon - Don't Matter
- Gwen Stefani - The Sweet Escape
- Justin Timberlake - What Goes Around…Comes Around
- Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend
- Fall Out Boy - This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race
- Gym Class Heroes - Cupid's Chokehold/Breakfast In America
- Fergie - Glamorous
- Rihanna - Break It Off
- Nelly Furtado - Say It Right
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #10 R&B songs
- Robin Thicke - Lost Without U
- Lloyd Featuring Lil Wayne - You
- Mims - This Is Why I'm Hot
- Rich Boy Featuring Polow Da Don - Throw Some D's
- Omarion - Ice Box
- Pretty Ricky - On The Hotline
- Chris Brown Featuring Jay Biz - Poppin'
- Musiq Soulchild - Buddy
- Ciara - Promise
- Ludacris Featuring Mary J. Blige - Runaway Love
Sport Games on March 13, 2007
ChampionshipFootball (United Kingdom)
- Coventry - Wolves : 2 - 1
- Derby - QPR : 1 - 1
- Leicester - Leeds : 1 - 1
- Luton - Hull : 1 - 2
- Norwich - Birmingham : 1 - 0
ConferenceFootball (United Kingdom)
- Aldershot - Woking : 2 - 2
- Cambridge - York : 0 - 5
- Grays - Tamworth : 1 - 0
- Halifax - Rushden & D : 0 - 0
- Morecambe - Altrincham : 0 - 1
Division 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Partick - St Johnstone : 2 - 0
- Ross County - Hamilton : 4 - 1
Division 3Football (United Kingdom)
- Dumbarton - Stenhousemuir : 1 - 1
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next March 13If March 13, 2007 is your birthday you're 13 years, 4 months, 25 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 7 months, 6 days.
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- Akzo Nobel Sells Drug Unit to Schering-Plough The $14.4 billion cash deal for Organon BioSciences, a maker of birth-control pills, took investors by surprise. [..]
- Big Money Still Learning to Lobby The hedge fund industry seems resigned to no longer be a wallflower in Washington as it joins the lobbying dance with Congress. [..]
- See all financial news of March 13, 2007
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $70.37
- Apple AAPL: opens at $89.41
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $27.25
- General Electric GE: opens at $34.27
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $93.86
- 1 USD = 116.28 JPY
- 1 USD = 1.1751 CAD
- 1 USD = 1.2177 CHF
- 1 USD = 7.7469 CNY
- 1 EUR = 153.44 JPY