Thursday 8 March 2007US date format: 3/8/2007, UK date format: 8/3/2007
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces (see birth chart on March 8, 2007). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of March people in US were listening to This Is Why I'm Hot by Mims.
In UK Shine by Take That was in the top 5 hits.
Knocked Up, directed by Judd Apatow, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while A Long Way Gone by Ishmael Beah was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Blood Ties.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing The City Beneath or Cars Mater-National Championship.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 March 2007
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 March 2007!
Which were the important events of 8 March 2007 ?
- Saint Philemon (d. 305)
- Albania, Romania - Mother's Day.
- Catholicism Saint John of God.
- Hudson's Birthday - The Second Coming Of Christmas.
- Saint Humfried of Terwaan
- Saint Cyrillus of Africa
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 08 March
- Georgia increases the size of its contingent in the multinational force in Iraq from 850 to 2000. (Fox News)
- 2006-07 Southern Hemisphere tropical cyclone season: Tropical Cyclone George crosses the coast of northwest Western Australia near Port Hedland, resulting in at least three deaths and serious property damage in the area. (BBC)
- Democratic members of the U.S. House of Representatives propose legislation that would withdraw all U.S. combat troops from Iraq by August 2008 or sooner if certain requirements are not met. (BBC)
- 2007 National People's Congress: The People's Republic of China launches a property law designed to better protect individual property rights. (BBC)
- Sri Lankan Civil War: Thousands of civilians flee their homes in Sri Lanka because of fighting between government troops and the Tamil Tigers. (BBC)
- War in Somalia: African Union peacekeepers are ambushed by insurgents in Mogadishu for a second successive day. (BBC)
- U.S. President George W. Bush departs on a tour of Latin America that will take him to Brazil, Uruguay, Colombia, Guatemala and Mexico. Upon arrival in São Paulo he is greeted with protest demonstrations. (BBC)
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Mims - This Is Why I'm Hot
- Akon - Don't Matter
- What Goes Around…Comes Around - Justin Timberlake
- Gwen Stefani - The Sweet Escape
- Cupid's Chokehold/Breakfast In America - Gym Class Heroes
- Nelly Furtado - Say It Right
- Daughtry - It's Not Over
- Fall Out Boy - This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race
- Ludacris - Runaway Love
- Break It Off - Rihanna
Top #10 R&B songs
- Robin Thicke - Lost Without U
- You - Lloyd Featuring Lil Wayne
- Throw Some D's - Rich Boy Featuring Polow Da Don
- Mims - This Is Why I'm Hot
- Poppin' - Chris Brown Featuring Jay Biz
- Omarion - Ice Box
- Pretty Ricky - On The Hotline
- Runaway Love - Ludacris Featuring Mary J. Blige
- Ciara - Promise
- Musiq Soulchild - Buddy
Top #10 Latin songs
- Te Lo Agradezco, Pero No - Alejandro Sanz Featuring Shakira
- Shorty Shorty - Xtreme
- Ese - Conjunto Primavera
- Sola - Hector "El Father"
- Bendita Tu Luz - Mana
- Pam Pam - Wisin & Yandel
- Manda Una Senal - Mana
- Tu Recuerdo - Ricky Martin Featuring La Mari De Chambao Y Tommy Torres
- Dime Quien Es - Los Rieleros del Norte
- Me Muero - La Quinta Estacion
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
JPMorgan Chase & Company and Citigroup said they were changing some cardholder rates and fees that lawmakers say unfairly hurt consumers. [..]
The resignation fueled speculation of a shift in strategy at Carrefour, which is struggling to meet fierce competition at home and abroad. [..]
- Gilead Sciences GILD: opens at $70.62
- Union Pacific UNP: opens at $98.00
- United Technologies UTX: opens at $64.61
- HP Inc. HPQ: opens at $40.50
- 1 CAD = 1.0399 CHF
- 1 AUD = 0.9538 CHF
- 1 AUD = 0.9168 CAD
- 1 GBP = 2.367 CHF
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?