Sunday 3 November 1946US date format: 11/3/1946, UK date format: 3/11/1946
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on November 3, 1946). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Tommy Dee and Doug Simper.
The Devil's Playground, directed by George Archainbaud, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1946
On TV people were watching Play the Game.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 November 1946
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 1946!
Which were the important events of 3 November 1946 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
- Doug Simper: Rocker (Deep Purple).
- Tommy Dee: Rocker.
- Shadoe Stevens: American commercial actor, the star of...
- Reinhard Karl: German mountaineer photographer and...
- Tom Savini: American actor stuntman director and...
- Wataru Takeshita: Japanese lawyer and politician.
- Emperor Hirohito proclaims new Japanese constitution
Sport Games on 3 November 1946
- Chicago Cardinals - Boston Yanks : 28 - 14
- Green Bay Packers - Chicago Bears : 7 - 10
- Los Angeles Rams - Detroit Lions : 41 - 20
- New York Giants - Philadelphia Eagles : 14 - 24
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1946 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Ole Buttermilk Sky - Paul Weston & His Orchestra
- This is Always - Harry James & His Orchestra
- The Old Lamp-Lighter - Sammy Kaye & His Orchestra
- Put that Kiss Back Where You Found It - Sam Donahue & His Orchestra