Monday 25 November 1946
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 25, 1946). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Frémon and Richard Cottingham.
Green for Danger, directed by Sidney Gilliat, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1946
On TV people were watching Play the Game.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 November 1946
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 November 1946!
Which were the important events of 25 November 1946 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Catherine of Alexandria; Moses?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: National Day (1943)
- Surinam - Independence Day (from the Netherlands, 1975)
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
- Jean Frémon
- Richard Cottingham: American homicide; a family man and model employee who lived a double life.
- Don Leshnock: American baseball player, a left-handed pitcher/right-handed batter with the Detroit Tigers in 1972.
- Penny Jordan: Writer.
- Mike Doyle: English footballer (d. 2011).