Thursday 14 November 1946
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 14, 1946). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Agathe Natanson and Jo White.
Magnificent Doll, directed by Frank Borzage, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1946
On TV people were watching Play the Game.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 November 1946
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 November 1946!
Which were the important events of 14 November 1946 ?
- India - Birthday of Jawaharlal Nehru: Children's Day
- United States - National Children's Book Week begins
- Roman festivals - Equorum Probatio
- Agathe Natanson
- Éliane Carouge-Deronne: French official, the curator at the French National Archives.
- Jo White: American basketball player, he won an Olympic gold medal with the U.S.
- Joe Kenda: TV Show Host.
- Roland Duchâtelet: Belgian businessman and politician.
- Dutch Dakota flight to Schiphol crashes, kills 11
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1946 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- The Things We Did Last Summer - Jo Stafford
- Huggin' and Chalkin' - Kay Kyser & His Orchestra
- Ole Buttermilk Sky - Helen Carroll
- It's A Pity To Say Goodnight - Stan Kenton
- Sooner or Later (You're Gonna Be Comin' Around) - Sammy Kaye & His Orchestra