Thursday 28 November 1946
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 28, 1946). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Joe Dante and Richard J. Codey.
Green for Danger, directed by Sidney Gilliat, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1946
On TV people were watching Play the Game.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 November 1946
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 November 1946!
Which were the important events of 28 November 1946 ?
- Also see November 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith: Holy Day - Ascension of `Abdu'l-Bah�
- Episcopal Diocese of Hawaii: Feast of the Holy Sovereigns in honor of the founders of the Anglican Church of Hawaii
- Albania - Albanian Independence day (from Turkey, 1912); also known as Albanian Flag Day due to other National events that correspond to this day
- Mauritania - Independence Day (from France, 1960)
- R.C. Saints - Pope Gregory III
- Joe Dante: American film director, his biggest hit was "Gremlins" (1984).
- Richard J. Codey: Politician.
- French government of Bidault, resigns
- Landverrader Anton Mussert to death sentenced