Monday 4 November 1946
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 4, 1946). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Laura Bush and Robert Mapplethorpe.
The Best Years of Our Lives, directed by William Wyler, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1946
On TV people were watching Play the Game.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 November 1946
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 November 1946!
Which were the important events of 4 November 1946 ?
- Laura Bush: American First Lady, the wife of George W. Bush, who was inaugurated as a U.S.
- Robert Mapplethorpe: American contemporary photographer whose prints began at a price of $5,000 while sittings started at $10,000.
- Michel Bras: French chef.
- Tom Savini: Actor.
- Frederick Elmes: American cinematographer.
- Bernard Lemaire: French senior official who died on 6 March 2009.
- Jug Suraiya: Indian journalist, author and columnist.
- Park Avenue opens at Shubert Theater NYC for 72 performances
- UN Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization formed
- UNESCO established as a specialized agency of the United Nations.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1946 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- You Keep Coming Back Like a Song - Dinah Shore
- (I Love You) For Sentimental Reasons - King Cole Trio
- Three Suns - Rumors Are Flying