Friday 3 October 1941
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 3, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Chubby Checker and Ruggero Raimondi.
The Devil and Daniel Webster, directed by William Dieterle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 October 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 October 1941!
Which were the important events of 3 October 1941 ?
- Chubby Checker: American singer-songwriter.
- Ruggero Raimondi: Italian actor and singer.
- Andrea de Adamich: Italian Formula One driver and TV commentator.
- Andrea De Adamich: Italian race car driver, Formula One.
- Pierre Guidoni: French politician who became leader of the Socialist Party after joining the SFIO in 1962.
- John Elliott: Australian businessman.
- Wilhelm Kienzl: Austrian pianist composer and conductor (d. 1941).
- Adolf Hitler says Russia is broken andwould never rise again
- All elderly Jewish men of Kerenchug Ukraine, are killed by SS