Wednesday 22 October 1941
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Giancarlo Parretti and Ahmet Işıkara.
How Green Was My Valley, directed by John Ford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 October 1941!
Which were the important events of 22 October 1941 ?
- Giancarlo Parretti: Italian fugitive financier whose $1.
- Ahmet Işıkara: Turkish geophysicist and earthquake scientist (d. 2013).
- Charles Keating: London, England -- Actor (Carl Hutchins-Another World).
- Guy Moquet: French hero of the resistance(executed)(Born 1924).
- World War II: French resistance member Guy Moquet and 29 other hostages are executed by the Germans in retaliation for the death of a German officer.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 22 October 1941
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?