Tuesday 28 October 1941
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on October 28, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Hank Marvin and Doris Wells.
Suspicion, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 October 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 October 1941!
Which were the important events of 28 October 1941 ?
- St. Anastasia II
- St. Remigius
- Greece - Oxi (No) Day
- Czechoslovakia - gains its independence from Austria-Hungary (1918); Holiday in the Czech Republic, Remembrance Day in Slovakia.
- Also see October 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Salvius
- St. Abraham
- R.C. Saints - October 28th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Saint Jude (a.k.a Saint Thaddaeus or "of James")
- St. Eadsin
- St. Simon the Zealot (erroneously a.k.a. "the Canaanite")
- St. John Dat
- St. Anglinus
- St. Ferrutius
- St. Fidelis of Como
- Saint Godwin
- St. Honoratus of Vercelli
- Hank Marvin: English singer and guitarist (The Shadows).
- Doris Wells
- Glenn Moore: Rocker.
- Hank Marvin [Brian Rankin]: England, United Kingdom -- Rocker.
- Dick Trickle: Celebrity.
- Gerard Hausser
- John Hallam: Irish-English actor (d. 2006).
- Philippe Mallard: French naval officer, an admiral who served as a pilot in naval aviation and aboard warships.
- Curtis Lee: American singer.