Tuesday 3 September 1907
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Andrew Brewin and André Léotard.
O Rapto de Uma Actriz, directed by Lino Ferreira, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
while The Weavers by Gilbert Parker was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 September 1907!
Which were the important events of 3 September 1907 ?
- Andrew Brewin: Canada -- Lawyer / cofound New Democratic Party.
- André Léotard: French politician and senior official of the Vichy government during the occupation.
- Antoine Baisset: St Papoul physician.
- Loren Eiseley: American anthropologist philosopher and author (d. 1977).
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1907 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Honey Boy - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)
- Uncle Josh at the Dentist's - Cal Stewart
- Stein Song - Haydn Quartet
- You'll Have to Wait Till My Ship Comes In - Bob Roberts
- It's Great to be a Soldier Man - Byron G. Harlan
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?