Tuesday 3 September 1907
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 3, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Andrew Brewin and André Léotard.
The Dummy, directed by Dante Falconi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 September 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 September 1907!
Which were the important events of 3 September 1907 ?
- Andrew Brewin: Canada -- Lawyer / cofound New Democratic Party.
- André Léotard: French politician and senior official of the Vichy government during the occupation.
- Antoine Baisset: St Papoul physician.
- Loren Eiseley: American anthropologist philosopher and author (d. 1977).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1907 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Red Wing (An Indian Fable) - Frank Stanley & Henry Burr
- Sweet Julienne - Harry Macdonough