Wednesday 4 April 1956
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 4, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include David E Kelley and Lamen Khalifa Fhimah in Suk Giuma.
In UK The Poor People Of Paris by Winifred Atwell was in the top 5 hits.
The Man in the Gray Flannel Suit, directed by Nunnally Johnson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while The Horse Soldiers by Harold Sinclair was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Double Cross.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 April 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 April 1956!
Which were the important events of 4 April 1956 ?
- Blessed Alice (d. 1105)
- Saint Hildebert of Ghent (died 752)
- Lesotho - Heroes' Day
- Taiwan and Hong Kong - Children's Day
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day.
- World Rat Day
- Saint Isidore of Seville, patron saint of the internauts
- International Day for Landmine Awareness and Assistance
- David E Kelley
- David E. Kelley: Producer.
- Lamen Khalifa Fhimah in Suk Giuma: Libya; bomber (Pan Am Flight 103).
- Evelyn Hart: prima ballerina (Royal Winnipeg Ballet).
- Tom Herr: American baseball player and manager.
- David Kelley: American screenwriter and producer.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1956 ?
Top #5 songs in the UK
- The Poor People Of Paris - Winifred Atwell
- The Dreamweavers - It's Almost Tomorrow
- Kay Starr - Rock And Roll Waltz
- The Hilltoppers - Only You
- Dave King With The Keynotes - Memories Are Made Of This
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?