Sunday 22 April 1956
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 22, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Kizza Besigye and Elisabeth Fanger.
In UK The Poor People Of Paris by Winifred Atwell was in the top 5 hits.
Our Miss Brooks, directed by Al Lewis, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while Love Or Perish by Smiley Blanton was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Double Cross.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 April 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 April 1956!
Which were the important events of 22 April 1956 ?
- Saints Soter and Caius
- Saint Leonidas (died 202)
- Brazil - Discovery Day.
- Saint Theodorus (d. 613)
- Kizza Besigye
- Elisabeth Fanger
- Catherine Mary Stewart: Edmonton, Alberta -- Actress (Passion & Paradise).
- Martin Szekely: French interior architect, his work is partly industrial and partly of great refinement.
- Patty Berg wins LPGA Dallas Golf Open.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1956 ?
Top #5 songs in the UK
- The Poor People Of Paris - Winifred Atwell
- The Dreamweavers - It's Almost Tomorrow
- Kay Starr - Rock And Roll Waltz
- The Hilltoppers - Only You
- Dave King With The Keynotes - Memories Are Made Of This
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?