Sunday 4 February 1917
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 4, 1917). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Aga Yahya Khan and Jacques Pélissier.
The Matrimaniac, directed by Paul Powell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 February 1917
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 February 1917!
Which were the important events of 4 February 1917 ?
- Saint Veronica, patron saint of photographers
- Ancient Latvia - Biezputras Diena observed.
- Independence Day in Sri Lanka (1948).
- Angolan Anniversary of the Outbreak of Armed Struggle against Portuguese Colonialism.
- Saint Gilbert (d. 1189)
- Saint John Hector de Britto
- Saint Rembert of Torhout
- Aga Yahya Khan: Pakistan -- Military / politician.
- Jacques Pélissier: French senior government official, who served as the president of SNCF (Société nationale des chemins de fer français; "National society of French railways" or "French National Railway Company") from 1975 to 1981.
- Yahya Khan: Pakistan general and politician 3rd President of Pakistan (d. 1980).
- Belgium Council of Flanders established.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1917 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Gems from Miss Springtime - Victor Light Opera Co.
- Love, Here is My Heart! - John McCormack
- Give Me All of You - Charles Harrison & Nanette Flack