Thursday 15 February 1917
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 15, 1917). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Haack and Fredrik Mellbye.
The Matrimaniac, directed by Paul Powell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 15 February 1917
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 February 1917!
Which were the important events of 15 February 1917 ?
- John Frum Day in Vanuatu 
- Gummy Bear Day in United States
- National Day in Serbia
- Candlemas in Russia and other Eastern Orthodox countries
- Saint Siegfried of Sweden
- Saints Faustin and Jovita
- Saint Georgia
- Blessed Claude de la ColombiFre
- Flag Day in Canada
- Robert Haack: American financier, the former Chairman of Lockheed Corporation in 1976 for 20 months, revamping it and building it up, restoring its finances and restoring confidence.
- Fredrik Mellbye: Norwegian physician.
- Jacques Chegaray: Le Havre Writer.
- Charles A van Ophuysen Dutch orientalist: dies at age 60.
- San Francisco Public Library (Main Branch at Civic center) dedicated.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1917 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Orpheus Quartet - Mammy's Little Coal Black Rose
- O'Brien is Tryin' to Learn to Talk Hawaiian - Ada Jones
- Poor Butterfly - Victor Military Band