Tuesday 13 February 1917
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 13, 1917). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Alain Poiré and Polly Rose.
The Matrimaniac, directed by Paul Powell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 February 1917
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 February 1917!
Which were the important events of 13 February 1917 ?
- Alain Poiré: French film producer and screenwriter.
- Polly Rose: actress (Myrtle-Love That Jill).
- Eugene Buzy: France sport Champion.
- Martin Litton: American rafter and environmentalist (d. 2014).
- Joel Angel Russian musicologist/composer: dies at age 48.
- Mata Hari is arrested for spying.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1917 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Orpheus Quartet - Mammy's Little Coal Black Rose
- O'Brien is Tryin' to Learn to Talk Hawaiian - Ada Jones
- Poor Butterfly - Victor Military Band