Tuesday 6 February 1917
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Zsa Zsa Gabor and Leroy Alldredge.
The Matrimaniac, directed by Paul Powell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 February 1917
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 February 1917!
Which were the important events of 6 February 1917 ?
- Bob Marley Day in Rastafarianism (Jamaica and Ethiopia)
- Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand
- Sami National Day (known as Lapps; in Finland and Scandinavia)
- Saint Amandus, Apostle of the Franks
- Saint Vedastus (+540)
- Saint Dorothea, patron saint of florists
- Saint Paul Miki
- Zsa Zsa Gabor: Hungarian-born actress.
- Leroy Alldredge: American scientist, a geophysicist and Acting Director of the Institute of Earth Sciences in Boulder, Colorado in 1966.
- Arthur Gold: Toronto, Ontario -- Pianist.
- Liberato Firmino: Sifonia composer.
- Zsa Gabor: Movie Actress.
- Louis-Philippe de Grandpré: Canadian lawyer and jurist (d. 2008).
- Edouard A Drumont French anti-semite journalist: dies at age 72.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1917 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- They're Wearing 'Em Higher in Hawaii - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Paradise Blues - Marion Harris