Friday 23 February 1917
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 23, 1917). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Vicar of Wakefield, directed by Ernest C. Warde, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 February 1917
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 February 1917!
Which were the important events of 23 February 1917 ?
- Saint Milburga
- Roman Empire - Terminalia held in honor of Terminus.
- Russia - Defender of the Fatherland Day (formerly Red Army Day or Day of Soviet Army and Navy).
- Blessed odilia of Mombeek
- Guyana - Mashramani-Republic Day.
- Brunei - National Day.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Polycarp of Smyrna (died 155)
- Saint Lazarus (d.867)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 23 February
- February revolution begins in Russia.
- First demonstrations in Saint Petersburg, Russia. The beginning of the February Revolution.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1917 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Pray for the Lights to Go Out - George O'Connor
- My Hawaiian Sunshine - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- It's a Long, Long Time Since I've Been Home - Irving Kaufman